When you have purchased a SSL certificate, you will need to perform the following steps in order to request the actual certificate.
- Navigate to the client area and log in.
- Navigate to Services -> My services.
- Click on the status next to the ssl service you have purchased.
- Click with SSL panel on Open.
- Click on Edit/Request certificate.
- If you do not have a CSR, you can generate it here. Otherwise, you can generate a SSL certificate in cPanel or DirectAdmin and paste the request in the CSR field. If you already have a CSR, enter it here and go to step 8.
- Enter with General domain the domain you need a SSL certificate for. Click on Generate.
- Click on Request.
Note: depending on the certificate type, additional information might be requested.